Saturday, September 29, 2012

Podtrapper

A few years ago I had some vision problems and couldn't read for a few weeks so I started listening to podcasts. I quickly discovered I needed a app geared towards podcasts and found PodTrapper. It's been one of my most used apps ever since. At the time I was using a Blackberry and when I switched to Android I was pleased to see PodTrapper was available there too. One interesting thing about podcasts is it's a one way medium. Sometimes this is frustrating because I don't always agree with what's being said and I'd like to debate it, but my forced silence has an upside. I listen to the speaker's entire line of thinking instead of shutting off my ears as I think of or spurt out a response. I think our politicians and television news media could learn a lesson here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home